By popular demand, Puck Daddy takes its Conn Smythe Watch from the evening Three Stars to every morning of the postseason. Keep in mind that we factor in the probability of a long playoff run into these choices. Who are the current favorites for playoff MVP? Glad you asked.
1. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers
Lundqvist reclaimed the save percentage lead from Corey Crawford after his 40-save performance in Game 2, with a .934 SV% for the postseason.
2. Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks
Toews has 11 points in 13 games, including four game winning goals.
3. Anze Kopitar, Los Angeles Kings
Kopitar leads the playoffs with 19 points in 15 games and is winning 54 percent of his faceoffs.
4. Corey Crawford, Chicago Blackhawks
Crawford now leads the playoffs with a 1.90 GAA in 13 games, slightly ahead of Lundqvist (1.93).
5. Marian Gaborik, Los Angeles Kings
Gaborik leads all playoff scorers with nine goals in 15 games and is second in points with 15.
6. Martin St. Louis, New York RangersRead More »from Conn Smythe Watch: Lundqvist remains King of MVP race