Buzzing on Yahoo Sports
- Canucks pick Brendan Gaunce settling in with Erie Otters, reuniting with Michael CurtisBuzzing The Net - 17 hours ago
- Erie Otters’ Connor McDavid believes he’s an ‘underdog’ ahead of Team Canada selection campBuzzing The Net - 16 hours ago
- Kory Sheets to work out for the Colts; will he follow Jerrell Freeman to Indy, or land elsewhere?55 Yard Line - 18 hours ago
- MLB will outlaw crashes at home plateBig League Stew - 14 hours ago
- Justin Timberlake played HORSE with Paul George after the Indiana Pacers’ win Tuesday (Video)Ball Don't Lie - 13 hours ago
- Terry Bradshaw thinks a cold-weather Super Bowl is a really bad ideaShutdown Corner - 13 hours ago
- Mariano Rivera to be honored with street outside Yankee StadiumBig League Stew - 11 hours ago
- DeAndre Jordan wedges the ball between rim and backboard on an alley-oop (Video)Ball Don't Lie - 12 hours ago
10 outrageous ballpark hot dogs
July is National Hot Dog month, and 10 MLB teams have rolled out special creations to celebrate. These aren't just any ol' hot dogs, though, they're outrageous dishes that go well beyond what you can add at the condiment station on the stadium concourse.
These hot dogs were created with the help of chefs from Delaware North, a hospitality management company. You'll notice upgrades such as pulled pork and chips and special slaws on the hot dogs, even bacon. There's an emphasis on local ingredients, which is to be applauded. In the photos below, each hot dog is also paired with a local beer and wine.
For those of you who live close to these cities, you know what to try next time you're at the ballpark. For those of you who don't live nearby, you'll either have to stare at the computer and drool or try to duplicate them at home. — Mike Oz, Big League Stew