Recommendation: The update comes from Lakers' medical staff, who initially feared Nash could miss up to four weeks. It looks like further evaluation revealed a less damaging injury, which could keep Nash out as little as four games. Though he provided meager returns in his first two games with the Lakers, Nash could be worth targeting via trade if his fantasy owner isn't privy to this most recent injury news.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Paille, Bergeron lead Bruins over Blackhawks 2-0, take 2-1 series leadPuck Daddy - 4 hours ago
- Atlanta radio hosts fired after making fun of Steve Gleason, who suffers from ALSShutdown Corner - 11 hours ago
- Dirk Nowitzki thinks the NBA can never get rid of floppingBall Don't Lie - 9 hours ago
- Only in the CFL: Alouettes accidentally release, then bring back, CB Michael Carter55 Yard Line - 11 hours ago
- Young Dodgers fan ‘stands tall’ against Giants-loving classmates in fifth-grade graduation speechBig League Stew - 6 hours ago
- Report: Allen Iverson accused by ex-wife of abducting their 5 childrenBall Don't Lie - 11 hours ago
- Teeing Off: Will Phil Mickelson ever win the U.S. Open?Devil Ball Golf - 5 hours ago
- This is the coolest picture of Justin Rose after his epic U.S. Open winDevil Ball Golf - 6 hours ago
Update: Nash (leg) is now expected to miss about seven-to-ten days, CBS Sports reports.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 45