Recommendation: The update comes from Lakers' medical staff, who initially feared Nash could miss up to four weeks. It looks like further evaluation revealed a less damaging injury, which could keep Nash out as little as four games. Though he provided meager returns in his first two games with the Lakers, Nash could be worth targeting via trade if his fantasy owner isn't privy to this most recent injury news.
Buzzing on Yahoo Sports
- Canadiens’ Emelin ejected after elbow to the head of Steve Downie (Video)Puck Daddy - 18 hours ago
- Jonathan Drouin questionable for Canada’s world junior campBuzzing The Net - 19 hours ago
- Five things Brian Burke taught us at his press conferencePuck Daddy - 20 hours ago
- Lakers security guard arrested for stealing championship rings, $20,000 in gift cardsBall Don't Lie - 16 hours ago
- Four people stabbed in parking lot after Denver Broncos lose to San Diego ChargersShutdown Corner - 14 hours ago
- Patrick Patterson learned he’d been traded before ‘Hunger Games’ movie, watched it anywayBall Don't Lie - 19 hours ago
- If Peyton Manning isn’t great, the 2013 Denver Broncos won’t be eitherShutdown Corner - 13 hours ago
Update: Nash (leg) is now expected to miss about seven-to-ten days, CBS Sports reports.
Explore Related Contents
1 - 4 of 20
Latest Sports Slideshows
1 - 4 of 25
Today on Yahoo
1 - 4 of 48