Recommendation: The schedule would have Rubio practice three days next week and three or four the week after before playing in a game. That schedule could change based on how Rubio's knee responds to full practices. It's also possible his minutes could be limited early on as he's eased back into action. But barring a setback, he looks set to return in mid-December.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Robinson Cano surprises 13-year-old leukemia survivor with Wiffle ball game at MLB Fan CaveBig League Stew - 16 hours ago
- Goaltending a big question mark for Team Canada with Sochi Olympics less than a year awayEh Game - 18 hours ago
- Mikhail Grabovski on his disappointing Leafs postseason; losing Game 7; biting Paciorettyca.sports.yahoo.com
- Celtics’ Terrence Williams arrested ‘for making threats with a gun’ in domestic disputeBall Don't Lie - 17 hours ago
- Hockey announcer becomes emergency linesman after nasty accident, concussionPuck Daddy - 18 hours ago
- Manny Ramirez ‘moonwalks’ like Michael Jackson after losing balance in TaiwanBig League Stew - 18 hours ago
- Zach Randolph tried to apologize to Grizzlies teammates for being taken out of Game 1Ball Don't Lie - 18 hours ago
- 2013 Memorial Cup: Performer Alexis Normand will return after botched U.S. anthem, but only to sing O CanadaBuzzing The Net - 18 hours ago
Update: Minnesota has outlined a schedule that would have Rubio (knee) return Dec. 12 if all goes well in his first full-contact practices after being cleared by doctors, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.
- slideshowNBA draft lottery player projections
- slideshowNew Minnesota Vikings football stadium
- slideshowPhoto finish: Relive the weekend in sports
- slideshowBest of NBA playoffs: Conference finals
- slideshowPreakness InfieldFest: The best party in sports
- slideshow2013 Preakness: Gary Stevens wins with Oxbow
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 36
1 - 4 of 125