Recommendation: Despite reports that he did not travel with the team to Brooklyn following Saturday's contest, George did in fact make the trip and will play through his illness. He has been producing at an All-Star level on a near nightly basis this season, so he's a must start in most leagues when he can suit up, even if he's not 100 percent.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Avalanche officially name Patrick Roy head coach, as well as VP of hockey operationsPuck Daddy - 22 hours ago
- Robert Griffin III plants and throws during Redskins OTAsShutdown Corner - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:30 PM EDT
- Kevin Gausman won’t be eating donuts during his MLB debut, but he still has his superstitionsBig League Stew - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:38 PM EDT
- Hockey Hugs: Zdeno Chara, single dad; Good morning, Swiss bliss; Patrick loves MarianPuck Daddy - 23 hours ago
- The Dallas Mavericks could be one of many teams that might look to dump its draft picksBall Don't Lie - 23 hours ago
- Gio Gonzalez wears shirt with old image of Nationals coach Steve McCatty posing for ‘Playgirl’Big League Stew - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:49 PM EDT
- 2013 Memorial Cup: The Saskatoon Blades and the dump-and-chase tacticBuzzing The Net - 23 hours ago
- Emmanuel Arceneaux returns to the Lions, further solidifying a deep receiving corps55 Yard Line - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:27 PM EDT
Update: George will play Sunday at Brooklyn, the Indianapolis Star reports, after missing Saturday's game due to the flu.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 125