Recommendation: While Gasol's full participation in practice would normally seem to guarantee his being active Tuesday, the Lakers didn't run any 5-on-5 scrimmaging, so it's unclear if he's capable of playing for extended stretches as of yet. He'll be re-evaluated prior to Tuesday's tip-off, but it seems likely his minutes would be monitored carefully if he were cleared to return.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Robinson Cano surprises 13-year-old leukemia survivor with Wiffle ball game at MLB Fan CaveBig League Stew - 11 hours ago
- Goaltending a big question mark for Team Canada with Sochi Olympics less than a year awayEh Game - 12 hours ago
- Mikhail Grabovski on his disappointing Leafs postseason; losing Game 7; biting Paciorettyca.sports.yahoo.com
- Celtics’ Terrence Williams arrested ‘for making threats with a gun’ in domestic disputeBall Don't Lie - 12 hours ago
- Hockey announcer becomes emergency linesman after nasty accident, concussionPuck Daddy - 12 hours ago
- Manny Ramirez ‘moonwalks’ like Michael Jackson after losing balance in TaiwanBig League Stew - 12 hours ago
- Zach Randolph tried to apologize to Grizzlies teammates for being taken out of Game 1Ball Don't Lie - 13 hours ago
- 2013 Memorial Cup: Performer Alexis Normand will return after botched U.S. anthem, but only to sing O CanadaBuzzing The Net - 12 hours ago
Update: Gasol (knee) will be a game-time decision Tuesday against Charlotte, Lakers.com reports.
- slideshowNBA draft lottery player projections
- slideshowNew Minnesota Vikings football stadium
- slideshowPhoto finish: Relive the weekend in sports
- slideshowBest of NBA playoffs: Conference finals
- slideshowPreakness InfieldFest: The best party in sports
- slideshow2013 Preakness: Gary Stevens wins with Oxbow
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 125