Recommendation: Mayo has averaged 25.3 points over his last four games and has scored at least 23 points in three of his last four. Just when it feels like Mayo will fall off, he puts up a huge game like he did on Saturday. He equaled his career high set in 2009 against the Nuggets.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Avalanche officially name Patrick Roy head coach, as well as VP of hockey operationsPuck Daddy - 19 hours ago
- Robert Griffin III plants and throws during Redskins OTAsShutdown Corner - 22 hours ago
- Kevin Gausman won’t be eating donuts during his MLB debut, but he still has his superstitionsBig League Stew - 22 hours ago
- Hockey Hugs: Zdeno Chara, single dad; Good morning, Swiss bliss; Patrick loves MarianPuck Daddy - 20 hours ago
- The Dallas Mavericks could be one of many teams that might look to dump its draft picksBall Don't Lie - 21 hours ago
- Gio Gonzalez wears shirt with old image of Nationals coach Steve McCatty posing for ‘Playgirl’Big League Stew - 22 hours ago
- 2013 Memorial Cup: The Saskatoon Blades and the dump-and-chase tacticBuzzing The Net - 20 hours ago
- Emmanuel Arceneaux returns to the Lions, further solidifying a deep receiving corps55 Yard Line - 22 hours ago
Update: Mayo had a season-high 40 points (15-26 FG, 6-9 3Pt, 4-4 FT) to go along with eight rebounds, three assists, and two steals Saturday in the win over the Rockets.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 125