Recommendation: Following Saturday's loss to Sacramento, in which he was limited to five points in 17 minutes, Batum described his situation as follows: "I don't know what's going to happen for the Toronto game. I'm hoping to be back for San Antonio." He will likely continue to receive chiropractic treatments, as he did three times in the days leading into Saturday's contest, but it appears more than likely that he'll rest, recuperate, and aim to take the court Thursday. Consider Batum day-to-day for the time being.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Joe Torre's daughter is a hero after making a life-saving catch in BrooklynBig League Stew - 5 hours ago
- Chris Bosh has a message for Heat fans guilty of leaving Game 6 earlySBNation - 6 hours ago
- See the many faces of Gigi Buffon affer questionable penalty call in Confederaions Cup matchDirty Tackle - 5 hours ago
- Hockey Canada to announce Thursday that Montreal, Toronto will host world juniorsBuzzing The Net - 11 hours ago
- Serena Williams says she's reaching out to family of victim in Steubenville rape case to say sorryThe Canadian Press - 8 hours ago
- Levi Horn leaves the B.C. Lions for Kansas City to take job with a casino55 Yard Line - 6 hours ago
- Watch: Andrew Wiggins dunks on NBA player in first Kansas Jayhawks scrimmageyhoo.it
- In pictures: David Beckham plays soccer with schoolchildren in Chinayhoo.it
Update: Batum (back) is "hoping to be back" for Thursday's game against San Antonio, but he is highly questionable Monday against Toronto, the Blazer's Edge reports.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 45