Recommendation: Though Forte did not sustain the more severe variety of ankle sprains, he is still sore and his Week 3 status remains iffy enough for the Bears to have added some running back depth by re-signing Kahlil Bell.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Avalanche officially name Patrick Roy head coach, as well as VP of hockey operationsPuck Daddy - 22 hours ago
- Robert Griffin III plants and throws during Redskins OTAsShutdown Corner - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:30 PM EDT
- Kevin Gausman won’t be eating donuts during his MLB debut, but he still has his superstitionsBig League Stew - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:38 PM EDT
- Hockey Hugs: Zdeno Chara, single dad; Good morning, Swiss bliss; Patrick loves MarianPuck Daddy - 23 hours ago
- The Dallas Mavericks could be one of many teams that might look to dump its draft picksBall Don't Lie - Thu, 23 May, 2013 3:40 PM EDT
- Gio Gonzalez wears shirt with old image of Nationals coach Steve McCatty posing for ‘Playgirl’Big League Stew - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:49 PM EDT
- 2013 Memorial Cup: The Saskatoon Blades and the dump-and-chase tacticBuzzing The Net - 23 hours ago
- Emmanuel Arceneaux returns to the Lions, further solidifying a deep receiving corps55 Yard Line - Thu, 23 May, 2013 2:27 PM EDT
Update: Updating an earlier report, coach Lovie Smith indicated Monday that Forte did not sustain a high ankle sprain this past Thursday against the Packers, ESPN Chicago reports. "Matt did go down with an ankle injury. It's not a high ankle sprain, as has been reported," Smith said Monday on WBBM 780-AM Radio.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 125