Recommendation: Reports as recently as two days ago indicated that Irving was likely a few weeks away from contact drills in practice, so it seems doubtful that Irving will be a full participant in Monday's practice. Irving has missed the last 10 games for the Cavaliers, who have gone 2-8 in that span.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- San Antonio strikes first and strikes soundly, destroying the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 1Ball Don't Lie - 6 hours ago
- Memorial Cup 2013: Host Blades offence comes alive vs. Q champs – Sunday’s Three StarsBuzzing The Net - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
- Bruins steamroll Lundqvist, Rangers with 5-2 victory in Game 2Puck Daddy - 6 hours ago
- Fan spends $4,250 on West Brom programmes commemorating Alex Ferguson’s final matchDirty Tackle - 6 hours ago
- Revenge of the Coors Field mound: Tim Lincecum takes mid-delivery spill during ugly outingBig League Stew - 9 hours ago
- Anthem singer botches The Star-Spangled Banner at Memorial Cup, crowd finishes for herBuzzing The Net - Sat, 18 May, 2013 8:45 PM EDT
- Memorial Cup 2013: Mooseheads’ Nathan MacKinnon steals the draft spotlightBuzzing The Net - Sun, 19 May, 2013 12:43 AM EDT
- David Beckham in tears as he comes off in his final match in ParisDirty Tackle - Sat, 18 May, 2013 6:34 PM EDT
Update: Irving (finger) could return to the lineup Tuesday if he participates in Monday's practice without any complications, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
- slideshowPhoto finish: Relive the weekend in sports
- slideshowBest of NBA playoffs third round
- slideshowPreakness InfieldFest: The best party in sports
- slideshow2013 Preakness: Gary Stevens wins with Oxbow
- slideshowTearful David Beckham plays final home game at PSG
- slideshowGolf HP Byron Nelson Championship
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 45
1 - 4 of 125