Recommendation: This incident could squarely place the 22-year-old's NASCAR comeback in jeopardy. Townley was arrested after an early-morning Tuesday crash, with airbag deployment in his BMW. The RAB Racing driver received minor injuries from the crash, but was not hospitalized. NASCAR has yet to weigh in on the matter, but it won't likely be pretty given Townley's past incidents involving alcohol.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Avalanche officially name Patrick Roy head coach, as well as VP of hockey operationsPuck Daddy - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
- Robert Griffin III plants and throws during Redskins OTAsShutdown Corner - 5 hours ago
- Kevin Gausman won’t be eating donuts during his MLB debut, but he still has his superstitionsBig League Stew - 5 hours ago
- Hockey Hugs: Zdeno Chara, single dad; Good morning, Swiss bliss; Patrick loves MarianPuck Daddy - 4 hours ago
- The Dallas Mavericks could be one of many teams that might look to dump its draft picksBall Don't Lie - 4 hours ago
- Gio Gonzalez wears shirt with old image of Nationals coach Steve McCatty posing for ‘Playgirl’Big League Stew - 5 hours ago
- 2013 Memorial Cup: The Saskatoon Blades and the dump-and-chase tacticBuzzing The Net - 4 hours ago
- Emmanuel Arceneaux returns to the Lions, further solidifying a deep receiving corps55 Yard Line - 6 hours ago
Update: Camping World Truck Series driver Townley was charged with driving under the influence after crashing his 2012 BMW into a telephone pole in Georgia, the Athens Banner-Herald reports.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 4 of 48