Recommendation: Lin stepped wrong with just five minutes remaining in practice, rolling his ankle. However, he was able to walk off the court under his own power, which gives us a glimmer of hope that he'll be able to suit up Wednesday against Washington. The potential return of James Harden, who missed Monday's tilt with his own ankle sprain, will likely hamper Lin's fantasy potential, if he does in fact play.
Buzzing on Yahoo Sports
- Canadiens’ Emelin ejected after elbow to the head of Steve Downie (Video)Puck Daddy - 11 hours ago
- Jonathan Drouin questionable for Canada’s world junior campBuzzing The Net - 13 hours ago
- Five things Brian Burke taught us at his press conferencePuck Daddy - 14 hours ago
- Lakers security guard arrested for stealing championship rings, $20,000 in gift cardsBall Don't Lie - 10 hours ago
- Four people stabbed in parking lot after Denver Broncos lose to San Diego ChargersShutdown Corner - 8 hours ago
- Patrick Patterson learned he’d been traded before ‘Hunger Games’ movie, watched it anywayBall Don't Lie - 13 hours ago
- If Peyton Manning isn’t great, the 2013 Denver Broncos won’t be eitherShutdown Corner - 7 hours ago
Update: Lin sprained his ankle during Tuesday's practice, but the severity of the injury will not be known until the level of swelling is realized, the Houston Chronicle reports.
Explore Related Contents
1 - 4 of 20
Latest Sports Slideshows
1 - 4 of 25
Today on Yahoo
1 - 4 of 48