Recommendation: Henderson was able to avoid a fracture on his left foot, so that is the bright side. However, the Bobcats now have a void to fill at the two guard for the next few weeks. Ben Gordon and Ramon Sessions are likely to see an increase in playing time in Henderson's absence.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Joe Torre's daughter is a hero after making a life-saving catch in BrooklynBig League Stew - 9 hours ago
- Chris Bosh has a message for Heat fans guilty of leaving Game 6 earlySBNation - 10 hours ago
- See the many faces of Gigi Buffon affer questionable penalty call in Confederaions Cup matchDirty Tackle - 9 hours ago
- Hockey Canada to announce Thursday that Montreal, Toronto will host world juniorsBuzzing The Net - 15 hours ago
- Serena Williams says she's reaching out to family of victim in Steubenville rape case to say sorryThe Canadian Press - 12 hours ago
- Levi Horn leaves the B.C. Lions for Kansas City to take job with a casino55 Yard Line - 10 hours ago
- Watch: Andrew Wiggins dunks on NBA player in first Kansas Jayhawks scrimmageyhoo.it
- In pictures: David Beckham plays soccer with schoolchildren in Chinayhoo.it
Update: Henderson could miss two-to-four weeks with a mid-foot sprain, the Bobcats' official site reports.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 45