Recommendation: Great news for Landeskog's fantasy owners, as the young Swede was heavily favoring his left leg after taking a monster hit. Apparently the injury is not serious, and he's back on the ice trying to help his time climb out of a 3-0 hole.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Avalanche officially name Patrick Roy head coach, as well as VP of hockey operationsPuck Daddy - 16 hours ago
- Robert Griffin III plants and throws during Redskins OTAsShutdown Corner - 19 hours ago
- Kevin Gausman won’t be eating donuts during his MLB debut, but he still has his superstitionsBig League Stew - 19 hours ago
- Hockey Hugs: Zdeno Chara, single dad; Good morning, Swiss bliss; Patrick loves MarianPuck Daddy - 17 hours ago
- The Dallas Mavericks could be one of many teams that might look to dump its draft picksBall Don't Lie - 18 hours ago
- Gio Gonzalez wears shirt with old image of Nationals coach Steve McCatty posing for ‘Playgirl’Big League Stew - 19 hours ago
- 2013 Memorial Cup: The Saskatoon Blades and the dump-and-chase tacticBuzzing The Net - 17 hours ago
- Emmanuel Arceneaux returns to the Lions, further solidifying a deep receiving corps55 Yard Line - 19 hours ago
Update: Landeskog returned for the second period of Saturday's game after leaving with an apparent leg injury in the first period.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 125