Recommendation: Rose may be cleared to begin those practices this week. The expectation is that Rose likely will be ready right after the All-Star break, which will give him a few weeks of full contact practice to show and prove he is fully healthy.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Avalanche officially name Patrick Roy head coach, as well as VP of hockey operationsPuck Daddy - 6 hours ago
- Robert Griffin III plants and throws during Redskins OTAsShutdown Corner - 9 hours ago
- Kevin Gausman won’t be eating donuts during his MLB debut, but he still has his superstitionsBig League Stew - 9 hours ago
- Hockey Hugs: Zdeno Chara, single dad; Good morning, Swiss bliss; Patrick loves MarianPuck Daddy - 7 hours ago
- The Dallas Mavericks could be one of many teams that might look to dump its draft picksBall Don't Lie - 8 hours ago
- Gio Gonzalez wears shirt with old image of Nationals coach Steve McCatty posing for ‘Playgirl’Big League Stew - 9 hours ago
- 2013 Memorial Cup: The Saskatoon Blades and the dump-and-chase tacticBuzzing The Net - 7 hours ago
- Emmanuel Arceneaux returns to the Lions, further solidifying a deep receiving corps55 Yard Line - 9 hours ago
Update: Coach Tom Thibodeau said that Rose (torn left ACL) will have to go through full contact practices for an "extended period of time" before he is cleared for game action, ESPN Chicago reports.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 125