Recommendation: Sport Clips continues to expand their sponsorship efforts in NASCAR, and by expanding their Cup exposure with Hamlin they'll get a lot of attention. The Joe Gibbs Racing star is a race-winner and championship contender, so the nine events this company has picked up on the No. 11 Toyota will be great exposure. Hamlin won at Atlanta Motor Speedway last season with Sport Clips as primary sponsor, so its already a winning combination.
Buzzing on Yahoo Sports
- Canadiens’ Emelin ejected after elbow to the head of Steve Downie (Video)Puck Daddy - 9 hours ago
- Jonathan Drouin questionable for Canada’s world junior campBuzzing The Net - 11 hours ago
- Five things Brian Burke taught us at his press conferencePuck Daddy - 12 hours ago
- Lakers security guard arrested for stealing championship rings, $20,000 in gift cardsBall Don't Lie - 8 hours ago
- Four people stabbed in parking lot after Denver Broncos lose to San Diego ChargersShutdown Corner - 6 hours ago
- Patrick Patterson learned he’d been traded before ‘Hunger Games’ movie, watched it anywayBall Don't Lie - 11 hours ago
- If Peyton Manning isn’t great, the 2013 Denver Broncos won’t be eitherShutdown Corner - 5 hours ago
Update: Joe Gibbs Racing announced the renewal of Sport Clips Haircuts as the primary sponsor for a total of nine races with Hamlin during the 2013 NASCAR season, joegibbsracing.com reports.
Explore Related Contents
1 - 4 of 20
Today on Yahoo
1 - 4 of 48