Recommendation: The Clippers plan to ease Billups back, but even when he's at relatively full strength, the team's depth at guard, with Jamal Crawford and Eric Bledsoe coming of the bench, means Billups probably won't play enough to be a big help in standard leagues. The one category Billups will excel in is free-throw percentage, but unless he's getting big minutes, he won't get to the line enough to really make a difference there. Think of him as a deep league option for now.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- San Antonio strikes first and strikes soundly, destroying the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 1Ball Don't Lie - 10 hours ago
- Memorial Cup 2013: Host Blades offence comes alive vs. Q champs – Sunday’s Three StarsBuzzing The Net - 6 hours ago
- Bruins steamroll Lundqvist, Rangers with 5-2 victory in Game 2Puck Daddy - 10 hours ago
- Fan spends $4,250 on West Brom programmes commemorating Alex Ferguson’s final matchDirty Tackle - 10 hours ago
- Revenge of the Coors Field mound: Tim Lincecum takes mid-delivery spill during ugly outingBig League Stew - 13 hours ago
- Anthem singer botches The Star-Spangled Banner at Memorial Cup, crowd finishes for herBuzzing The Net - Sat, 18 May, 2013 8:45 PM EDT
- Memorial Cup 2013: Mooseheads’ Nathan MacKinnon steals the draft spotlightBuzzing The Net - Sun, 19 May, 2013 12:43 AM EDT
- David Beckham in tears as he comes off in his final match in ParisDirty Tackle - Sat, 18 May, 2013 6:34 PM EDT
Update: Billups got the start Wednesday in his first game back after tearing his Achilles early in the 2011-12 season. He played just 19 minutes and had seven points (1-5 FG, 4-4 FT) to go with three assists and one steal against the Timberwolves.
- slideshowPhoto finish: Relive the weekend in sports
- slideshowBest of NBA playoffs third round
- slideshowPreakness InfieldFest: The best party in sports
- slideshow2013 Preakness: Gary Stevens wins with Oxbow
- slideshowTearful David Beckham plays final home game at PSG
- slideshowGolf HP Byron Nelson Championship
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 45
1 - 4 of 125