Recommendation: Anthony was expected to be a game-time call, but coach Mike Woodson announced prior to pregame warmups that Anthony wouldn't play. Though Anthony will miss his fourth game of the last seven, he's been incredible in the three games he suited up for in between, averaging 36.3 points while shooting 55.5 percent from the field.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Home of Ottawa Senators getting yet another name changeyhoo.it
- Eskimos lose quarterback Matt Nichols to injury for 2013 seasonyhoo.it
- Atlanta radio hosts fired after making fun of Steve Gleason, who suffers from ALSShutdown Corner - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 4:05 PM EDT
- Former Phillie chief suspect in stalling of the Phanatic's ATVyhoo.it
- Dirk Nowitzki thinks the NBA can never get rid of floppingBall Don't Lie - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 5:40 PM EDT
- Only in the CFL: Alouettes accidentally release, then bring back, CB Michael Carter55 Yard Line - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 3:43 PM EDT
- Young Dodgers fan ‘stands tall’ against Giants-loving classmates in fifth-grade graduation speechBig League Stew - 23 hours ago
- Report: Allen Iverson accused by ex-wife of abducting their 5 childrenBall Don't Lie - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 3:50 PM EDT
- Teeing Off: Will Phil Mickelson ever win the U.S. Open?Devil Ball Golf - 21 hours ago
- Paille, Bergeron lead Bruins over Blackhawks 2-0, take 2-1 series leadPuck Daddy - 20 hours ago
- This is the coolest picture of Justin Rose after his epic U.S. Open winDevil Ball Golf - 23 hours ago
Update: Anthony (ankle) is sitting out Monday's game against the Rockets, New York Newsday reports.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 45