Recommendation: This will be the seventh game in a row that Lopez will miss with this injury. He is expected back at some point in mid-December, so he is probably getting closer, but he can't be that close if he's not in the game-time decision range just yet.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Paille, Bergeron lead Bruins over Blackhawks 2-0, take 2-1 series leadPuck Daddy - 3 hours ago
- Atlanta radio hosts fired after making fun of Steve Gleason, who suffers from ALSShutdown Corner - 10 hours ago
- Dirk Nowitzki thinks the NBA can never get rid of floppingBall Don't Lie - 8 hours ago
- Only in the CFL: Alouettes accidentally release, then bring back, CB Michael Carter55 Yard Line - 10 hours ago
- Young Dodgers fan ‘stands tall’ against Giants-loving classmates in fifth-grade graduation speechBig League Stew - 5 hours ago
- Report: Allen Iverson accused by ex-wife of abducting their 5 childrenBall Don't Lie - 10 hours ago
- Teeing Off: Will Phil Mickelson ever win the U.S. Open?Devil Ball Golf - 3 hours ago
- This is the coolest picture of Justin Rose after his epic U.S. Open winDevil Ball Golf - 5 hours ago
Update: Lopez (foot) will miss Wednesday's game against the Raptors, TSN 1050 reports.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 45