Recommendation: After sitting with a foot injury for seven games, Lopez has been held to 24 and 25 minutes, respectively, in the two games following his return. While Lopez might still face a minutes limit Tuesday night, there's a good chance that coach Avery Johnson will at least give him a longer leash.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Home of Ottawa Senators getting yet another name changeyhoo.it
- Eskimos lose quarterback Matt Nichols to injury for 2013 seasonyhoo.it
- Atlanta radio hosts fired after making fun of Steve Gleason, who suffers from ALSShutdown Corner - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 4:05 PM EDT
- Former Phillie chief suspect in stalling of the Phanatic's ATVyhoo.it
- Dirk Nowitzki thinks the NBA can never get rid of floppingBall Don't Lie - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 5:40 PM EDT
- Only in the CFL: Alouettes accidentally release, then bring back, CB Michael Carter55 Yard Line - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 3:43 PM EDT
- Young Dodgers fan ‘stands tall’ against Giants-loving classmates in fifth-grade graduation speechBig League Stew - 23 hours ago
- Report: Allen Iverson accused by ex-wife of abducting their 5 childrenBall Don't Lie - Mon, 17 Jun, 2013 3:50 PM EDT
- Teeing Off: Will Phil Mickelson ever win the U.S. Open?Devil Ball Golf - 22 hours ago
- Paille, Bergeron lead Bruins over Blackhawks 2-0, take 2-1 series leadPuck Daddy - 21 hours ago
- This is the coolest picture of Justin Rose after his epic U.S. Open winDevil Ball Golf - 23 hours ago
Update: Lopez (foot) was a full participant in practice Monday and could be in line for increased minutes Tuesday against the Jazz, the New York Times reports.
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 45