NEW YORK (AP) -- Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. New York Giants - After all, they are defending champs.
2. New England - After all, Patriots are defending AFC champs.
3. Green Bay - After all, Packers had best record last year.
4. Baltimore - After all, Ravens should have been in Super Bowl.
5. San Francisco - After all, 49ers could have easily been in Super Bowl.
6. Philadelphia - This is Eagles' season to dream.
7. Pittsburgh - Even Steelers fell under Tebow's spell.
8. Detroit - Lions learned how to win - can they do it when everyone's looking?
9. New Orleans - Brees is 70 percent passer even with me coaching.
10. Denver - I heard Broncos acquired Peyton Manning.
11. Chicago - Bears were rolling until offensive injuries.
12. Houston - Raised eyebrows despite all the injuries.
13. Atlanta - Must figure out playoffs are different than regular season.
14. Buffalo Bills - Most excitement in Western New York in offseason in years.
15. New York Jets - Tebow experiment will be fine. It was last year's locker room that was problem.
16. San Diego - First time in decade Bolts won't be favored in AFC West; could help.
17. Cincinnati - Bengals won all the games they should have.
18. Dallas - Romo not the problem: How about protecting lead?
19. Tennessee - Locker/Hasselbeck model like Rodgers/Favre.
20. Kansas City - Healthy now, maybe 2010 wasn't fluke.
21. Oakland - Everything is new for Silver & Black; anything is possible in this division.
22. Carolina - Year 2 of Cam Newton like looking forward to Christmas.
23. Washington - RG3 provides hope and excitement.
24. Seattle - Young team that gave 49ers fits both games.
25. Cleveland - Trent Richardson should solve lots of problems.
26. Tampa Bay - Josh Freeman is man on mission.
27. Arizona - Finished strong. Maybe Patrick Peterson can return six punts for TDs.
28. Miami - New school of fish.
29. St. Louis - Jeff Fisher didn't take this job to fail.
30. Jacksonville - Showdowns with Colts won't be for division title.
31. Minnesota - Hard to climb in tough division with Adrian Peterson hurt.
32. Indianapolis - Nowhere to go but up. It worked with Manning, why not with Luck?
Online: http://bigstory.ap.org/NFL-Pro32 and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL