Bryson Johnson and Bryan Cohen had 14 apiece while Cameron Ayers added 11 for the Bison (20-6, 10-0) who shot 57.7 percent (30 of 52) from the field.
Bucknell, who led 38-32 at halftime, opened the second half with nine unanswered to jump ahead 47-32. The Bison never looked back, holding at least a 10 point lead the rest of the way.
The Bison hold the longest conference winning streak in the nation, having won 20 straight games against Patriot League foes dating back to last season.
Rob Delaney led Lafayette (11-14, 6-4) with 22 but fouled out with 3 minutes left to play.
Muscala, Cohen, and Willman all grabbed at least seven rebounds as Bucknell won the battle of the boards 39-22.
- Independence plea by Ukrainian medalist in Sochi
- Transgender woman sues CrossFit over competition
- Friday's Sports In Brief
- Udinese vs. AC Milan: Preview and TV schedule
- West Bromwich Albion vs. Manchester United: Preview and TV schedule
- 2014 NASCAR at Las Vegas Motor Speedway weekend weather forecast: High and dry
- Hawks-Clippers Preview
- Colborne scores twice, Flames beat Isles 4-3
- Sweden beats US 1-0, ends 43-game unbeaten streak
- 4-way tie for the lead after a day of survival
- Judge: 'Unfair' to jail Sharper indefinitely
- Chelsea vs. Tottenham Hotspur: Preview and TV schedule
- Real Valladolid vs. Barcelona: Preview and TV schedule
- Flames-Canucks Preview
- Wizards-Bucks Preview
- Pens beat Ducks 3-2 in shootout