Anosike had 21 points and 12 rebounds to help Siena beat the Red Foxes for the 10th straight time. Evan Hymes and Rob Poole each added 15 points for the Saints (10-10, 5-5 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who won at home for the sixth time in a row.
Marist trailed 36-27 at halftime and cut the deficit to 47-45 before the Saints pulled away. An 11-4 run by Siena pushed the lead to 58-49 with 3:17 to play, then the Saints made 8 of 10 free throws in the final 1:12 to seal the win.
The Red Foxes shot only 28.3 percent (17 of 60) from the field.
Chavaughn Lewis scored 21 points while T.J. Curry and Devin Price added 11 apiece for Marist (7-13, 2-7), which has lost six in a row.
- Anisimov, Bobrovsky lead Blue Jackets past Preds
- Hartford cruises past Binghamton 69-42
- Will Bruin stars in Dynamo's 4-0 win over Revs
- Ruutu scores late, Devils beat Canes 5-4
- Grizzlies pull away in second half, beat Bobcats
- E Kentucky upsets Belmont 79-73 for OVC title
- Ramirez hits 3-run double in return to Brewers
- Stephen F. Austin dominates Central Arkansas 85-61
- Jazz end skid, send 76ers to 16th straight loss
- Wofford defeats The Citadel 68-51
- Big names join Stars' Modano for jersey ceremony
- Capitals top Coyotes 3-2 with three-goal third
- Mauro Diaz helps FC Dallas beat Montreal 3-2
- Lupul's OT goal lifts Leafs over Flyers
- Anthony's 26 paces Knicks past Cavs, 107-97
- No. 2 Irish beat No. 14 NC State 83-48 in ACCs