"SportsCentre" on TSN has counted down the Top 25 bloopers of 2011-12, sometimes offering multiple highlights under the same heading. This is pretty much every embarrassing moment of the regular season that didn't involve Pierre Gauthier's personnel management or the Columbus Blue Jackets' penalty kill.
If you have 23 minutes, give it a look; if you don't, the Top 10 starts around 13:30 into the clip.
No. 13 is a personal favorite: When John Tavares is named first star, and all of his New York Islanders teammates break up their high-five tunnel to leave him skating alone.
The top 10:
10. Catching pucks on, or between, the benches. (Including Dan Bylsma's leaping outfielder grab.)
9. Getting checking through doors, into benches or on the bench.
8. Ryan Kesler planks on the Nashville net.
7. Victor Hedman's epic own goal, with his glove.
6. Vernon Fiddler's Kevin Bieksa mean face.
5. Alexei Emelin with an awesome hip check on … Erik Cole.
4. Jason Blake gets his sweater nearly removed by the Rangers during play.
3. Craig Smith misses the empty net.
2. That hilarious scene when Jan Murzak had a second stick stuck in his jersey.
1. Well, we can't tell you that spoiler. Suffice it to say, it involves the shootout.
s/t to YouTube hockey legend DayWalk3r for the clip.
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Tiger Woods plans to take questions from fans instead of the media
• Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s streak lives on, but he's got reason to smile
• Tim Brown: Bryce Harper gets first major-league hit in thrilling debut
• Y! News: Nothing is sacred at 98th White House correspondents' dinner