Forget about a QB controversy, Rex Ryan is now occupied with the possibility of losing his job. After telling Jets' ownership he'd prefer to be fired than coach a 2013 team that will be virtually the same as this current squad, Ryan is making sure he'll be given the means to make this team better. If it means buying out offensive coordinator Tony Sparano's contract and firing current GM Mike Tannebaum, Ryan is content putting pressure on owner Woody Johnson to help facilitate the necessary moves. Mike Florio states the power struggle in New York is growing strong and a resolution is needed during the off-season. Will it be Ryan or Tannebaum getting their way in 2013?
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- Avalanche officially name Patrick Roy head coach, as well as VP of hockey operationsPuck Daddy - 18 hours ago
- Robert Griffin III plants and throws during Redskins OTAsShutdown Corner - 21 hours ago
- Kevin Gausman won’t be eating donuts during his MLB debut, but he still has his superstitionsBig League Stew - 21 hours ago
- Hockey Hugs: Zdeno Chara, single dad; Good morning, Swiss bliss; Patrick loves MarianPuck Daddy - 19 hours ago
- The Dallas Mavericks could be one of many teams that might look to dump its draft picksBall Don't Lie - 20 hours ago
- Gio Gonzalez wears shirt with old image of Nationals coach Steve McCatty posing for ‘Playgirl’Big League Stew - 21 hours ago
- 2013 Memorial Cup: The Saskatoon Blades and the dump-and-chase tacticBuzzing The Net - 19 hours ago
- Emmanuel Arceneaux returns to the Lions, further solidifying a deep receiving corps55 Yard Line - 21 hours ago
One thing to know: Power struggle in N.Y.?By NBC Sports | Shutdown Corner – Fri, 28 Dec, 2012 8:00 PM EST
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
1 - 4 of 125