After beating Jeremy Stephens in a decision at UFC on Fuel 3, Donald Cerrone is taking a well-deserved vacation. In addition to being a fighter, a rodeo-er (because I assume that's the word for someone involved with rodeos) and a fan of pontoon boats, Cerrone is also a wakeboarder.
Buzzing on Y! Sports
- San Antonio strikes first and strikes soundly, destroying the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 1Ball Don't Lie - 13 hours ago
- Memorial Cup 2013: Host Blades offence comes alive vs. Q champs – Sunday’s Three StarsBuzzing The Net - 9 hours ago
- Bruins steamroll Lundqvist, Rangers with 5-2 victory in Game 2Puck Daddy - 13 hours ago
- Fan spends $4,250 on West Brom programmes commemorating Alex Ferguson’s final matchDirty Tackle - 13 hours ago
- Revenge of the Coors Field mound: Tim Lincecum takes mid-delivery spill during ugly outingBig League Stew - 15 hours ago
- Anthem singer botches The Star-Spangled Banner at Memorial Cup, crowd finishes for herBuzzing The Net - Sat, 18 May, 2013 8:45 PM EDT
- Memorial Cup 2013: Mooseheads’ Nathan MacKinnon steals the draft spotlightBuzzing The Net - Sun, 19 May, 2013 12:43 AM EDT
- David Beckham in tears as he comes off in his final match in ParisDirty Tackle - Sat, 18 May, 2013 6:34 PM EDT
1 - 4 of 20
Yahoo! Sports slideshows
1 - 4 of 25
News For You
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 45