CHICAGO -- The UFC on Fox 6 weigh-ins featured a large, raucous, possibly liquored up crowd of Chicago fight fans, plenty of cool socks, and every fighter making weight. The only fighter who came close to not making weight was Clay Guida. He walked to the scale wearing a custom shirt with the Chicago flag on it and a Chicago flag wristband. He jumped on the scale and was 147, too heavy for featherweight in his first fight at that weight class. He then took off his Chicago Bulls socks and jewelry, and made weight. The only other bit of drama was some jawing between Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Glover Teixiera.
Read on for a complete list of weights and more pictures from the weigh-in.
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
• Champ Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. John Dodson (124)
• Quinton Jackson (204) vs. Glover Teixeira (206)
• Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (155)
• Erik Koch (145) vs. Ricardo Lamas (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 5 p.m. ET)
• T.J. Grant (155) vs. Matt Wiman (156)
• Clay Guida (146) vs. Hatsu Hioki (146)
• Pascal Krauss (171) vs. Mike Stumpf (170)
• Ryan Bader (205) vs. Vladimir Matyushenko (205)
• Shawn Jordan (251) vs. Mike Russow (256)
• Rafael Natal (185) vs. Sean Spencer (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)
• David Mitchell (171) vs. Simeon Thoresen (171)
(Cagewriter)Guida's family had their guy's head on a stick and Guida buttons at weigh-ins. They were loud and supportive of Guida on Thursday, so you can bet they'll be out in numbers at the fights Saturday.
Dodson had Pop Rocks as his post weigh-in snack.